Account Sales Representative – Remote
Indexic is the developer of aReservation and aWaiver, a B2B software product with a wide-ranging client base in the tourism, rental, and activity industries. We operate in a fun but fast-paced environment.
You’ll be working to engage and connect with prospective customers, seek to understand and explore the customer’s business challenges and needs and deliver value and solutions to customers beyond their expectations.
We are growing and are seeing seeking candidates who have experience in SaaS sales and have knowledge in the tourism and activity industry is a plus. If you are not afraid of an exciting and challenging position, you are the right candidate.
As a part of our Sales team, you will be working closely with team members in both the sales and customer success departments. Our environment positions you for potential advancement as we prepare ourselves for rapid growth.
- Develop a list of prospective clients by analyzing individual businesses and identifying ideal prospects.
- Build an active relationship with potential clients through phone calls, emails, and any other communication tools.
- Maintain regular contact with prospects through the Prospect Nurture Program to ensure positioning sales opportunities for INDEXIC, Inc services.
- Schedule and provide engaging online and in-person demos and walkthroughs.
- Understand each prospective client’s reservation challenges and demonstrate how our software can solve their problems.
- Read complex situations and make solid judgment calls.
- Maintain appropriate Revenue Generating Activity in order to meet quota expectations.
- Meet quota expectations by signing new customers and ensuring they are registered for platform development with the Customer Success and Sales Enablement teams.
- Work with the Sales Enablement and Customer Success team members to identify appropriate process adjustments that leverage revenue generation.
- Maintain a good work environment and culture.
- Be a true team player and assist others when needed.
- Experience in B2B software sales or in the Tour and Activity industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Comfortable cold-calling
- HubSpot or Salesforce or similar CRM experience is preferred
- Ability to create relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to present online presentations and be familiar with online meeting software
- Must be able to present effectively in front of groups including both technical and non-technical people
- Must be self-motivated and results-driven, as demonstrated by previous work experience
- Must possess the ability to analyze and solve problems arising through customer interaction
- Must possess the ability to operate in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
The Ideal Candidate Is….
- Self-motivated and desire to win.
- Extremely comfortable speaking with people on the phone and in person.
- Organized and excellent with time management.
- Confident in one’s ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions.
- Cool under pressure with the ability to manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- Able to handle rejection and stay motivated.
- Very comfortable with new technology.
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
Pay and Benefits
$55,000 base with commission paid monthly on book of business
- Ability to work from home and a flexible work schedule
- Major Medial – company paid
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
Supplemental Pay: Commission pay
Job Type – Full-time
Apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indexic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability status, genetics, political affiliation, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.